Puritan Capital has collaborated with museum and gallery professionals, designers, artists, and photographers for over 75 years to print illustrated catalogues and books of exceptional quality.
Our strength is in managing sophisticated and demanding projects where our representatives and customers work as a team. We will work closely with you to deliver a book of outstanding quality, on time and on budget.
We have recently increased our versatility through offering true tritone printing on our HP Indigo digital press.
- Digital and offset printing for art and museum publishing
- Color management and file prep services for domestic and international projects
- Closed loop color management
- Contract color proofing
- True to original color reproductions
- Experts in duotone, tritone, quadtone, and neutral CMYK file creation and printing for both digital and offset presses
- Near continuous tone black & white and color photo reproductions
- 10 and 20 micron stochastic screening on coated and uncoated papers
A sample of our customers
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- MFA Boston
- MFA Houston
- The Clark Institute
- The National Gallery
- The Barnes Foundation
- Whitney Museum of Art
- The Peabody Essex Museum
- Harvard Art Museums
- The Hood Museum
- Winterthur Museum
- Princeton Art Museum and Library