Fine Art Edition Prints
Our printmaking division at Puritan Capital (formerly known as Ditto Editions) provides museum-quality giclee reproductions of original art. Our staff has extensive experience in painting, photography, color theory, and printing. We use the finest technology available, including the BetterLight capture system, which offers detail and color fidelity far surpassing digital SLR cameras.
Our goal is to build long-term relationships with artists and photographers based on trust, integrity, and value. We respect and abide by copyright laws and are fully insured.
To learn more, please call us at 800 635 6302 or email Tina Rotondi.
- Fine art and photography printing for museums, artists, and estates
- Reproduction of antique and family-owned art
- Art work for fundraising, corporate gifts, and heirs of collectors
- 6,000 x 8,000 pixel BetterLight Digital Image Capture
- Moving shooting wall for paintings up to 8′ tall
- BetterLight low-UV low-heat studio lighting system
- Closed loop color-managed workflow
- Archival prints up to 64″ wide using Epson 11880 and 9800 printers
- Prints from your digital files
- Ultrachrome K3(TM) pigmented inks (colorfast for 100+ years)
- Wide selection of museum-quality canvas and papers
- Gallery wrapping and canvas stretching
- Marketing and event displays
- Image archiving